By using the website, the user confirms that he has familiarized himself with the privacy and data protection conditions of Brainassets OÜ / brand name Elle Muuga (hereinafter Our) and fully accepts them without concessions.
Our company collects the following personal data through the website in the manner described:
• user's e-mail address – when joining the mailing list or when sending a letter by e-mail;
• user's name, address, telephone, e-mail address, purchased product, quantity, price, date – when making a purchase;
• website visitation statistics – using Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel.
Our company uses personal data:
• for selling products to the user, communicating with the user, sending products and forwarding invoices;
• to send notifications about new products, campaign offers, sweepstakes and blog posts to the user's e-mail address, but only with the user's prior consent.
• We use website visitation statistics to improve the user experience of the website and for more effective marketing.
Transfer of personal data to third parties: The third party is a contract or cooperation partner of the company that processes personal data and offers services to our user using its product or service. When providing such services, contractual and cooperation partners may have access to the user's personal data and/or may process them. Contract and cooperation partners have a legal obligation to implement and apply security measures to ensure the integrity and security of personal data.
Brainassets OÜ is the responsible processor of personal data, the company transmits the personal data necessary for making payments to authorized processors (financial service providers).
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is saved on your device when you visit a website. Cookies may be created by different service providers, such as Google and Facebook. Cookie files are safe for your computer.
• Session cookies are temporary and are removed when the user leaves the website or closes their browser. Session cookies may be used to enable certain website functions, such as purchasing a product, etc.
• Permanent cookies are are not removed until the user deletes them or until they expire (depending on the cookie's storage time). They may be used, for example, to recognize the user as a repeat visitor of the website and to adapt the content of the website according to the user's needs or to collect statistical data.
You can read the terms of Facebook cookies: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
You can read the terms of Google cookies: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
The user is considered to have accepted cookies if cookies are enabled in his web browser settings. Personal data is stored as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose or as required by law.
In case of questions regarding personal data, the user has the right to send us an e-mail to the e-mail address [email protected]
The user has the right to request his personal data at any time and to demand correction, closure or deletion of this data, unless the law provides otherwise.
We reserve the right to change the privacy terms unilaterally and without notice, with the aim of ensuring compliance with the legislation.
For all questions about privacy conditions and data processing, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected]